Tuesday, July 5, 2011

LV Artsy Gm turn to for inspiration

It happened by accident. I saw Muhammad Ali photos, then Cassius Clay, wearing a Louis Vuitton Outlet, I want. I do my own friends, then let a lot of people ask me where to buy one, I realized I made a market. I soon realized I had an idea a lot of other parts. Until that time, I had worked as a reporter, what is interesting to me then and now the clothing is a garment can tell a story. I like the fact that the object is no Thomas so I have something I wrote a fundamental common ground. All of this comes from the same place.How do you participate with the capsuleDaniel from the iron gate I introduced the brand to the pimp. Daniels ideas and clothes are amazing, he has been very good friends and advisers about the way the clothing business to me.

Whats the inspiration behind this season / idea / themeOur current motto is: the thrill of victory and Defeat ecstasy. We have a range of artists from the Mickey Duzyj all sports Stu Ungar poker player who is in excess of Bull Shi Manuo to cocaine who died in the ring, especially the disaster and tragedy of the majority of people agree. In our and then by no Mas Pantheon, the excavation and collection of our past is directly related to reproduction such as boxer Louis Vuitton Ludlow Wallets and Ray some of our sports heroes graphics boom Boom, Mancini and Seattle put the Triple Crown win the race.How would you do if you werent designI am split between design and writing, the arts of my time.

So, if I am not my design to spend more time writing, and perhaps some more time on the beach.You will usually turn to for inspiration I like to watch sports artifacts: photographs, tickets, uniforms, T-shirts, books. I especially like the illustrations and hand lettering. I found a lot of things I can with a lot of old auction Louis Vuitton Artsy Gm.What other designers / artists (any kind) you admire and whyI am James Blagden and Mickey Duzyj and, artists and illustrators who I had the honor to cooperate with a huge fan. I also like David Rathman and Charles Miller's paintings last year, no matter who does beautiful work about boxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment