Friday, July 22, 2011

Louis Vuitton is the local footwear industry

Native shoes The best place I have seen this season, one of the things bread,Louis Vuitton is the local footwear industry in Berlin in a number of fishing found this from the Hihsnobiety intresting inverview, there read Local shoes to our attention about a year ago. Due to lack of reference 11 hell, we only see the EVA shoes crocodile from the ubiquitous 11 native to seize our attention. The shoes are brought to our industry colleagues, many of whom asked us a couple of close observation of interest.We have done this, and with each version, we see a strong unique brand DNA and the line is still a strange, but tied to the ancient books and records, when it first appears.

Since we are still interested in targeting first time after one year, we connect with the Native shoes founder Damien Van Zyll De Jong. Damien launched a home in 09 aspiration to the lightest and most comfortable materials available classic, casual silhouette. He started with three,Louis Vuitton Taiga Leather, Clark Wallabee, and vans era. From there, he expanded with a twist, from the iconic pull of hiking shoes.HS Let's start a fast break in the history of home-grown.Damien It has a design background or shoe is basically nothing to tell you. I grew up skateboarding and retail work. My career, I saw the slide to enable me to want to start a company of road. I was thinking, and in the market for this unique language, which is how to generate.

What is the real beginning of the power of your mother tongue Louis Vuitton Suhali Leather Group, the brand began to search for the shoe industry, saw a lot of the same. A saturated market. In my opinion, I think it is there as a material known, but few beyond the end of the operation or use as a crocodile in the EVA interested. I thought, damn, this may be a cool experiment.HS There are many casual silhouette on, how do you pick the ones you use And how do you go about naming itDamien For the first three shoes, I basically grew up together along with my shoes. Chuck, we call Jefferson, is the world's most popular shoes. A classic, stand the test of time. In Vance era, is another I grew up wearing. The Wallabee is a wear my father. I grew up.

No comments:

Post a Comment