Sunday, July 10, 2011

Louis vuitton pochette orsay have many memories

How many pairs of shoes back to power, you2 and 3 spare use of waiting.What do your parents think of the soldiers louis vuitton pochette orsay What they think your bookMy parents have come to play basketball, natural fighters have many memories for them. The beginning my parents do not understand my thoughts and doubt my chances of success. From their point of view, it didn Zhua very wise choice to skip a number of weeks of school, and invest so much energy into this. In any case, they have expressed their support has been very grateful to my Hui.What image or memory you are most sympathetic to the soldiers shoesA family friend once told me how he used his soldiers cleaning and paint back in the day every Sunday.

This left me very impressed. In a nostalgic way, I think the soldiers in the 1980s China, when material wealth is limited, my childhood, home appliances is a huge novelty and canvas shoes still abundant. I do not mean the glory Zhua time, but it will always be my personal history of an important part.When you put the Warriors Do you think Louis Vuitton Mirabeau is the shoes or fashion shoesWhenever I feel like to wear sports shoes and warriors are my only shoes at the moment.What other Chinese brands, how are youBinary and boring things. I hope I get to know the independent fashion scene next visit to China better.Do you think Chinese brands have a chance of success in foreign markets doYes.

Shame, swift current in China ADE Equal to the low prices and poor quality still exists, but I believe things will change gradually. In addition to industry needs many improvements, in my opinion, this is a spirit the most important challenges. As long as mainstream Chinese prefer foreign brands,Louis Vuitton are less likely to have enough confidence to expand overseas.What do you suggest for young Chinese designers more and more independentOf your work to provide online information in English. Believe in yourself, for the original, as the Chinese people's confidence. I think you are very successful!Thank Shu dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment